After exploring certain recipes online and deciding what would be easy to make the first time around with the use of Well + Happy chocolate bars. I finally decided to go for a melted chocolate poured on top of two waffle pieces with a mixture of chopped up fruits. This was something really nice and simple as it did not take long to make, plus it tasted pretty decent.
Firstly, what I did was chose a chocolate bar from various choices of chocolate bars I had. Although I had to resist from eating them all in one go! In that case, I went for a Caramello guilt-free indulgence bar.
- First I made the chocolate bar into small blocks of pieces as there 15 small pieces in a bar.
- You can use all the blocks in one go or use half, but what I did was used half of the chocolate bar and rest to share and eat.
- Heat up the frying pan up to its right level so not too fast or slow.
- Once you start to see it melt after 1 or 2 minutes, stop it and then spread the melted chocolate across your waffle or pancake if you are using pancakes.
I kind of over did the melting part but to be honest it still tasted pretty good, fact that even my nephew enjoyed it. I was pretty pleased with that however, these Well + Happy chocolates are somewhat nice!
To add some creativity to the waffle, I then chopped up some strawberries, banana into separate pieces and used raspberries to make the waffle look just as good. I thought the final outcome looked pretty appealing that’s for sure with the use of well + happy chocolate bars and fruits.
Alternatively, you can create a chocolatey looking panini with the use of well + happy chocolate bars and Banana slices in between the two waffles with the following directions:
- Spread butter on one side of each frozen waffle. Form a sandwich (buttered-sides out) with the chocolate and banana.
- Cook in a skillet over medium heat, covered, until the chocolate melts and the waffles are golden and crisp, about 2 minutes per side.
What do you guys think? Leave your comments below.
I would love to see what you would create with chocolates? As I’ve seen some amazing creation online with the use of Well + Happy chocolate bars and many other uses of chocolates.
Much appreciated for taking your time out to read my blog post. This is a sponsored post as I received these chocolate bars from the company.
Below are the items you can buy and make whilst being creative with waffles as well as these Well + Happy chocolates.