Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
Ever wanted to try Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake for dessert for either yourself or with friends/families?
This post I will be showcasing how my wife made this Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake step by step notes along with final outcome pictures.
Due to Lockdown 2.0, it looks like England will be heading into tier 3 straight away from 3rd December. The majority of people are now stuck indoors so to keep ourselves occupied, nowadays people are trying to take up new hobbies like baking, exercising or picking up a new skill.
Below you can follow the methods we followed to make the Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake overnight.
You will need a measuring cup or something similar in your home. Showing exactly how many grams each of your ingredients is.
For the base use
- 235g Lotus Biscoff biscuits, crushed
- 85g butter melted
For the filling you should have
- 300ml cream
- 500g cream cheese
- 260g Lotus Biscoff spread
- 75g icing sugar
For the topping
Leave the remaining 140g of the Lotus Biscoff spread jar for sprinkling on top.
1.Place a 9-inch springform tin with baking paper within the tray.
2. Now crush the biscuits. Keep 50g of biscuit crumbs for decorating the top of the cheesecake at the end.
3. Melt the butter and mix into the biscuit crumbs. Evenly spread out into the base of the springform tin and press flat. Bake in the oven for 9 minutes, then set aside to cool.
4. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form, set aside.
5. In a new bowl, mix cream cheese and Lotus Biscoff spread icing sugar until well combined and smooth.
6. Gently fold through the cream into the cream cheese mixture, until combined. Pour mixture into the springform tin and place into the refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until set.
7. Once the cheesecake is set, remove it from the tin and place on a serving plate.
8. Melt the remaining 140g Lotus Biscoff into a microwave-safe bowl for 40 seconds to melt.
9. Pour the melt around the side of the cheesecake with the melted Lotus Biscoff spread and spread remaining over the top of the cheesecake.
10. Decorate with the remaining biscuit crumbs (Optional)
Overall, I was satisfied with the outcome as the cheesecake looked scrumptious and tasted so good. Our whole family indulged in it and finished the cake within an hour as well. If you follow the method above, you could also do this at home.
Thanks for reading my post. If you like these kinds of recipes, you can have a look at my Instagram page and highlights for more inspiration.
What do you think of the yummy cheesecake we made?
Let me know in the comment section below. Also, feel free to share with your contacts/followers and if you have a go at making this dessert, tag me so I can see all your creative creations too.