Cookies and Cream Dessert
Throughout the month I had to create a different recipe. This was a collaboration with a huge supermarket Retail Co-Op in making 4 recipes for Ramadan. These Cookies and Cream desserts were one of the dishes I chose. I had to create four different recipes during the month using Co-Op products, where you can check them all out on my Instagram page to see all four recipes created.
After seeing how my sister created this dessert, for the first time. I felt it was a quick and simple enough dish to recreate it with the use of Co-Op products. Having followed the steps and making it look pretty simple. I thought it would be a good idea to share my creation on my blog too with my viewers if they ever felt peckish and wanted to make a quick dessert they could have a go at making this.
This dessert can serve up to 4-5 people and only takes 5-10 minutes to prepare, so it’s super easy for any newbies wanting to create this. What I did was after creating the dessert, I placed the small container filled with cookies and cream in the fridge for 30 mins or so. Therefore, it is ready to eat just in time after breaking our fast.
284ml Double Cream
250g Chocolate Cookies
1 Cup Cadbury’s Drinking Chocolate
Aero/Ferrero Rocher Grated
Chocolate Cookies crushed to decorate at the top
1. In a mixing bowl, stir the cream until it’s soft.
2. Dip the cookies in the chocolate drink and place the cookies on a flat serving tray.
3. Spread the cream from the other plate all over the cookies. Repeat it with another set of cookies laid out finishing with the cream laid on top.
4. Decorate the laid-out cream with the chocolate cookies crushed and sprinkled on top to give it that delicious look.
Cookies & Cream Recipe
- 284ml Double Cream
- 250g Chocolate Cookies
- 1 Cup Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate
- Aero/Ferrero Rocher Grated
- Chocolate Cookies crushed to decorate at the top
- In a mixing bowl, stir the cream until it's soft.
- Dip the cookies in the chocolate drink and place the cookies on a flat serving tray.
- Spread the cream from the other plate all over the cookies, repeat it with another set of cookies laid out finishing with the cream laid on top.
- Decorate the laid-out cream with the chocolate cookies crushed and sprinkled on top to give it that delicious look.
I would surely recommend this recipe. If you’re having a family gathering or friends over as it’s a nice little dessert to make and have after a meal to enjoy all together.
Feel free to share your creations if you create this yummy dessert, or whether it’s using your own style/ideas. If you do create this, tag me too so I can see your amazing creation as well.